Monday, December 18, 2017

Orange Juice Please

Have you ever had a friend who at times makes you feel so ashamed that you want to sink to the floor when you are with Him/Her?

Flying out of Manila going to Taipei-Vienna via EV Airlines I got seated beside my choir mate, Dennis. Shortly after takeoff he  pushed the call button requesting for Orange Juice. The flight stewardess obliged his request and came over to our seats and gave him his orange juice.

Whenever the Flight Stewardess would pass he would ask for Orange Juice. After his third Orange Juice, I asked, "are you really that thirsty?" He told me, "No, But it's Free! so you should claim it." I thought to myself , but we are not the only passengers in this plane... imagine if everyone wanted their orange juice at the same time? while I was thinking that, he pressed that call button again, yep, he wanted his orange juice.


No comments:

Post a Comment