Sunday, December 17, 2017

Motherly Advice

Fast forward to my 18th year of existence. We have been preparing for months now to go to Europe. First stop Vienna, Austria. Having joined the University of the Philippines Manila Chorale we were on our way to compete at the Bad Ischl Choral Festival.

 This was before Internet, we really didn't have an idea of where we were going and how much costs it would entail. My parents dropped me off at the Ninoy Aquino International airport and my mom, she took me by the shoulder and gave me an advice: 


Yep, I seriously thought she would give me advice like, don't sow your seeds. Good thing she gave me enough money to spend on food. I barely used it though. because the lack of information on where we where going I hoarded the money in case things got bad on that tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment